Post by Mark Brooks on Mar 13, 2009 21:38:49 GMT -5
The Art Battle Discussion forum is the place to post new art battles and to discuss on the on-going battles.
The person who initiated the battle should create a POLL-thread (8 or less entries) or a thread (more than eight entries) with the same Battle title in the Art Battle Posts forum for the entries.
Guidelines and Reminders in starting a NEW art battle:
* Be clear about the battle topic. Do not be vague by saying "draw Prof. Xavier." Instead give details like "Draw Prof. Xavier as Santa Claus"
* State what forms of art mediums are allowed for the battle (e.g. Photoshop, Pencils, Charcoal, all of the above... etc...)
* Try and limit the people entering to 8 people because the poll only allows eight. If there are more than 8 people joining the battle, the person who started the battle shall count the votes manually.
* State a deadline for entries
* State how long voting will be open (voting begins the day after entry submissions are closed)
* Be clear on how many winners the battle will have. (like will there be a top three, a top five, or maybe just one winner)
* If applicable give a winners incentive (prizes?! If you want to have some... or just the honor of being the best at that contest might be enough for you )